How to stay inspired
Before starting up, I worked at a number of design agencies in the UK and Europe. In that time I’ve designed a lot of logos and built many websites. One of the biggest challenges for any designer is creating a large volume of work that is unique to each customer.
How we stay inspired
- Work on something you care about.
- Share designs early and often. Insist on feedback. Be brave, make decisions. Every project needs a sense of progress.
- Briefly browse Dribbble and Pinterest each morning.
- Frequently make time to read books, blogs and newsletters.
- Occasionally attend conferences and meetups.
- Periodically take time out. Run, walk, cycle, swim, cook, party, travel. Do something that gets you away from your desk. New ideas come from new life experiences.